Tuesday 17 April 2012

sniff sniff

I had a very interesting experience in the Hayden Library today. I had a pretty comfy set up going on in a hidden corner the library. As I am packing up to go to my next class I see a girl arranging the chairs the same way I was. We started talking about how comfy she is about to be, when out of the blue:
she asked " if I would to do her a favor?"
me: "Sure, no problem. What's up?"
She then began to explain that her room mate has a cat and she thought this cat peed on her cardigan. She got up and came over to me and asked if I would make sure she didn't smell like cat pee.
HAHAHAHHAHHAHA
I did a little sniff sniff
me: "Nope, you don't smell like cat pee. You're good."
HAHAHAHAHA. What just happened?
I totally had that girl's back, I would want to know if I smelled. But that was definitely a first.

No comments:

Post a Comment