Sunday 15 April 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY: BB is 18!!!!

HaPpY 18th bIrThDaY BB!
Words can not express how much I love this girl.
Beth Anne is one of the strongest, most talented, seriously funny, drop dead gorgeous, absolutely brilliant and witty
people of our day.
I am so very lucky to not just have this amazing girl as my sister but my best friend too.
It makes me cry thinking what I would do without her.
This girl lights up every room she walks into.
You never know how she is going to answer the phone.
She has a gazillion accents and voices.
She is NUTS! and I LOVE IT!
What is even better than her answering the phone, is her leaving a message on your phone. Because you can listen to her funniness over and over again. These messages are roll on the floor, spit out your drink funny.
"OH, helloooooooooooo"
BB, was seriously the cutest baby girl ever.
This girl is so talented it blows my mind.
Beth Anne is unreal, she is artistic and a computer wizard.
She can take pictures, edit them like a champion, and she's the most photogenic person I know.
She's so beautiful.
Her blue eyes and her hair.
One of the things I admire about Beth Anne most is her passion
She has a fire and strength within her.
She is the "girl on fire".
She speaks her mind and I envy that.
This girl is a lover and a fighter.
A cuddlier and a rhymer.
A trend setter and a free spirit.
A dreamer and a musician.
An artist and a friend.
Baby, my twin, BB, Baby Anne
I LOVE YOU.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart.
Thanks for being the peanut to my butter, glaze to my donut, syrup to my pancake, dasani to my water, golden to my oreo, OH to my HELLOOO, Los to my Favoritos, mama to my lilly,
flip to my flop, side to my kick,
milk to my cookie, cheese to my macaroni,
best to my friend.
Thanks for always being there to share happiness, sadness, clothes, and mcflurries with. For always knowing what to say when I need to hear it most and for loving me.
I laaaaaaaaaaa you baby.
MUAH!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment