Sunday 15 April 2012

Desires

Scriptural pondering of the day:
I was reading Enos 1:12
" And it came to pass that after I had prayed and labored with all diligence, the Lord said unto me: I will grant unto thee according to thy desires, because of thy faith."

1. How freaking cool would that be if the Lord actually said that to you. I haven't ever heard the Lord out right promise me anything, I have only ever gotten impressions or feelings of peace. Holy cow, that would be so cool, to be granted the desires of your heart because you delight in the Lord.
2. I probably don't get these kinds of answers because I'm not praying with all diligence and labor. It sounds hard and like a lot of work. Guess you get what you put into prayer.
3. Seriously, how cool is that?!

another ditty I was impressed with.
Psalms 37:4
"Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."


No comments:

Post a Comment