Thursday 5 April 2012

Nationals Day 1

Missouri was rainy. I did not pack for that. Maybe I should have checked the weather.

Match 1- against UConn. We came out hot! We creamed the first seat of the pool. Yeee. Also, in the middle of the game I almost got kicked out because I had a white strip going down my spandex. Well the rest of the team is all black… my bad. I had to steal Sam's spandex and wear them over mine. Seriously, Sam is a SWEETHEART!

Match 2- against Purdue. Not so hot. We lost but that's ok.

Match 3- against Iowa. Took them to 3, and we lost. BOOO.

Somehow we ended up second in the pool. We are so blessed.

After the long day and over 7 hours at the convention center, we were starving, tired, and cranky. After eating a large lunch we took naps! Oh how I love my naps! We finished the night eating out with the boys. It's off to bed for early playing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment