Tuesday 1 November 2011

Let the Holiday Season Begin!

Happy November.
Let the Holiday Season Begin!!!

This Halloween I got to spend time with a Greek Goddess, Hermione Granger, and Thomas the Train!
I have the cutest cousins.
I love them
[------------------------------------much-----------------------------------------------]
When I told Hope and Meems that they said they loved me more than the whole Universe.
That's alot of love.

Hope and I with Grandma. <3

My other aunts… even though they aren't really my aunts. They are my aunt's sisters.
But they have been in my life since I was a pup. We spend all our holidays together. That's pretty much the definition of family. Right?
Katie, Matt, Kelly, and Marta
Rabbit, General, Super Grandma, and Awesome Blue Electric Super Hero
(Marta's costume was legit.)

Grandma. Ginny. Tom. and Fulton.

Nothing is better than family.
They always have your back.
Life is beautiful. Love always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment