Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween. Now tell me what you're thankful for!

Happy Halloween.
Now tell me what you're thankful for…


I am grateful for internet.
I miss Bruce.
He was my neighbor's wifi that I stole to get internet in my room,
because no matter how hard I try I can't connect to my family's wifi.
So now I don't have internet at home.
I have two options.
A PC in the kid room.
#1- i don't know how to use a pc anymore. GO MACS!
#2- it is so full of viruses that it is slower than the first computer ever made.
The other option is the family computer in the kitchen
#1- it is faster than option #1. But still as slow as dial-up.
Remember dial up?
Yeah… that slow.
#2- it's in the kitchen. Which is close to food. Which means while I'm waiting for my screen to load… I get bored, so I eat all the food in the kitchen.
Bad combo.
I like internet in my room.
But i'm too lazy to call cox and get it working.
So i guess it's my own fault.
Anywho, moral of the story I'm grateful for internet.
Even if I can only get it at school.


Back to Halloween…

Tell you the truth.
I don't really like Halloween.
Since the age of 13.
When the movie The Ring made me unable to sleep for a week.
When my best friend called me and said,"7 days…"
And I literally thought I was going to die.
Because I had a way old school tv in my room.
Scarred me for life.
Halloween can be dark and scary...
Yeah… not a fan of those two feelings.
Even though as I have gotten older and realized that the scary movies are fake.
I still don't like that dark feeling.
I like HAPPY Halloween.
Like cute pumpkins.
Friendly ghosts.
Kids dressed up in adorable outfits.
And candy corn.

This year I'm going to spend time with the cutest cousins ever.
I love the babers and my family.

Pictures to come.

I actually never like The Nightmare Before Christmas. It also scared me.
Even that level on Kingdom Hearts... scared me and I was like 18 when I played
that game. Ha.
But this video was the coolest Halloween light show I've ever seen.

Enjoy.

Life is beautiful. Love Always Wins.
Happy Halloween.
Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment