Monday 14 November 2011

This Christmas...


I was impressed with this little handout.
I know I need to do some, alright alright, most of these things this Christmas.

"This Christmas, mend a quarrel.
Seek out a forgotten friend.
Dismiss suspicion and replace it with trust.
Write a letter.
Give a soft answer. Encourage youth.
Manifest your loyalty in word and deed.
Keep a promise. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy.
Apologize. Try to understand.
Examine your demands on others.
Think first of someone else. Be kind. Be gentle.
Laugh a little more.
Express your gratitude. Welcome a stranger.
Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth.
Speak your love and then speak it again."
-Howard W. Hunter

I love Christmas time, because it is the time of year where people care more about others than themselves.
I love Christmas, because I love giving.
Christmas time is a time to be more Christ like.
I like it.

I also like waking up to this cuddle bug.
Lilly Monster. You are my favorite.


Life is beautiful. Love always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment