Wednesday 9 November 2011

Holiday Spirit & New Goals

So I know it's not even Thanksgiving…
But to avoid doing homework, I got into the Christmas/ Holiday spirit.
Listened to the Glee Christmas CD
and made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
Be jealous.
Because, really they are THAT good.
Also,this happens to me often.
I want to take pictures and realize, I don't have battery life.
It happened on the beach.
I only got one shot before my camera died.
So here is the documentation I went to Cali last weekend.
The other time the battery betrayed me.
I hiked all the way up Y mountain with my 10 lb. camera
to realize, I left the battery in the car at the bottom of the mountain.
Sad day.
Sad day at the beach.
Well actually happy day.
Just disappointing the camera died.
Beach was windy and fun.
I love the beach.

But new goals.
I am having a hard time getting a job.
No one wants to hire people with a record.
So I have to be my own boss.
1. I'm amping up MoonBean Accessories.
-that means me and my girls are getting to work on our products.
Watch out world, you're about to get tribal loved.
2. I changed the name of my website.
I'm combining it with Beth Anne.
It will soon be BBandRphotography.com
Known as BB & R Photography.
It's not quite up yet, but it will be.
YAY!

Life is beautiful. Love always wins.

1 comment:

  1. You get one shot and it's one of the most amazing shots I've ever seen. What is that? You're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete