Tuesday 29 November 2011

funny story


So yesterday was the day of my father's birth.
As a present, he asked BB and I to go on a hike with him.
We started out strong.
BB was hiking and listening to music and all of the sudden. She was done.
Asking in her british accent "Father, are we done yet?!"
She started lagging. 20 mins in.
I told her if zombies attacked she would be the first to go.
She replied. RUDE.
HA!
As it go steeper I let her go in front of me so I got the rear and I could poke her in the butt when she was going too slow.
She was so annoyed with us that we kept pushing her to go further than she really had ever gone before that when we did get to the end. She stopped 20 feet short and wouldn't go to the cave. She's hilarious.

Beth Anne got a head start on the way down. She would HOWWWWWLLLLL. OWW OWW HOWWWWLLLL. At us so we knew she was alive.
She sounds like a real pup.
Then would reply in her ponocchio voice "I'm a real boy."
Also when my Dad would poke a cactus with his walking stick, BB said "DAD, cactus have feelings too."
Man, that trip would have been so boring with out that girl.

I found my werewolf vampire sister. She made it home alive. Cranky. But alive.

It got dark real fast.
BB and I felt like Katniss in Hunger Games.
Except she was in the forrest.
And we were in a forrest of cacti.
And I'm like why didn't we turn around earlier cause I was going to eat it on a sharp rock. And crush my camera and then die of sadness. And BB was like "I TOLD YOU!"
Any who. It was a fun experience.
I may have pulled a muscle in my groin climbing on the rocks but all is well.
Dad enjoyed his time with his "thinker" actress child and the only athletic long legged kid.

Life is beautiful. Love always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment