Friday 11 November 2011

11/11/11

Make A Wish
11/11/11

Today is a good day.
Shout out to one of my best friends - BSO.
For being the first person besides my dad
to buy one of my hats
I also made my first LOGO. (:
MB- MoonBean Accessories

Also, I volunteer at Dress For Success.
One of the most rewarding experiences of my existence.
But last night was an event that I took pictures of.
Here is a glimpse of the wine and cheese mixer as well as the fashion show that went down in Phoenix.

-P.S. Sorry for the arrows, I just did a screen shot of the picasa album I made to send to Dress For Success and I'm not on my lap top where the pictures are.

But Happy Veterans Day.
Thanks for all those who serve.
I may not be a fan of Arizona, but I'm a fan of the United States.
Thanks Vets for serving and keeping us safe.

Life is BEAUTIFUL. Love always WINS.



No comments:

Post a Comment