Tuesday 8 November 2011

Green Peace?

Funny story.
I was walking along after class…
When I get stopped to talk about animals.
I love animals sure, I'll stop.
Before I know it, I got suckered into donating to Green Peace?
I just donated some money, that I don't have to save the rain forrest in India?
Shoot.
But, I guess it's a good thing.
And seriously, how can you say no to this face?

Moral of the story is...
You know you're Rachel when…
1. You trip on any uneven surface.
2. You speak silly things before processing the words that came out of your mouth.
3. You have a hard time saying no.
4. You are a sucker for stray animals and saving the rainforest
5. You smile at Pink cookies. Because they make you think of the happy chubby kid days.

Here is to the weird things I do.
And here is to the pink cookies, I used to have on a daily basis. Or I would cry.
Ahh, the good ole' days

Life is beautiful. Love always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment