Tuesday 22 November 2011

daydream

I like to listen to Taylor as I fall asleep.
She makes me have good dreams.
Music at night is my own kind of dream catcher.

Enchanted has been swimming in around in my mind lately.

I'm still wonderstruck.
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew…
I was enchanted to meet you.

This is me praying that.
These are the words I held back.
Please don't be in love with someone else.
Please don't have somebody waiting on you.
Please.

I continually lose myself in day dreams.
Until my reality is better than my dreams,
I guess I'll keep dreaming. <3

Did I mention, this semester is almost over?!
Meaning I'll have more time to read, books starting with Hunger and ending in Games.
And turkey day is literally around the corner?
Meaning I get to smooch on my favorite babers?
Excellent.

Life is beautiful. Love always wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment