Saturday 3 December 2011

tourney and christmas pics.

I haven't blogged in awhile.
I've been sick.
I also am sitting in the parking lot of McDonalds because my laptop ain't got no internet connection at home. it is a serious drag.
In addition, I spelt for a few days straight. Literally.
But I'm alive now and connected to internet. YIPPEEE!
And my voice is coming back slowly but surely.

Today I had loads of fun...

1.
I got up early and played in a volleyball tournament with my team.
It rained and even hailed. Seriously? It's Arizona…
Anyway it made the sand cold. Which made my toes cold. And my team play not so good.

But warmed up for alittle bit today at least.
And the playing improved a good deal.
Volleyball is a beautiful sport. I love it.
I'm also sore from a hard day.

2.
Tonight I took night pictures with the Reading Family.
It was a blast, even though it was really cold and Seven was sad most of the time.
This stylish fam is super funny and I can't wait for round 2 tomorrow.
Here is just a little teaser of the fun lights we got to engage and tangle in.
Life is beautiful. Love always wins.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment