Sunday 23 October 2011

Photography School?!?!?!

Alright team, I'm taking a leap of faith.
I've decided to make a huge life change…
I applied to the Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California.
Meaning, I can possibly become a pro-photographer.
And pursue my dream of owning my very own studio and photography business.
Or a shared studio with my seester.
I can see our name in lights.
This gives me extreme overwhelming joy.
Few things in life give me as much happiness as photography.
How I would love to leave behind all the things that are holding me back.
Be a new person in a new state, but with the same dream.
Finally, I made a choice.
A choice that makes me happy.
A choice I want, terribly.
I'll just pray I can have this opportunity.
Fingers crossed.

life is beautiful. love always wins.

5 comments:

  1. That's so exciting Rach!! My fingers are crossed for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. score! I am so excited about this decision :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO RACH!!! you are inspiring. way to go after your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the support guys. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete