Wednesday 19 October 2011

First blog ever...

So here I go, I am jumping in head first into blogging.

I'm pretty excited about it, mostly I want the world to know I'm taking control of my life.
I am no longer going to let my circumstances determine my happiness. Life is beautiful and I want to start living it fully. I am changing my attitude and seeing the beauty in everything, the simple things.

I want to draw closer to the Savior, I want to be a loving daughter, be a better example to my sisters, be a better friend to everyone, and mostly be kinder to myself.

Life is beautiful, tonight I rode in the car with my white shaggy puppy with the windows down. It doesn't get much better than singing your heart out to your favorite song with the window down and a breeze in your face. No wonder dogs love car rides so much.
Life is beautiful and love always wins.






1 comment:

  1. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. YOU FIIIINNNAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYY have a blog.


    thank you.

    I will now read on and on. :) love you

    ReplyDelete