Friday 21 October 2011

Taylor Swift Tonight.


So a week ago, I was determined to win Taylor Swift tickets.
How determined?
Crazy person determined.
Yes, I called KMLE 108 over 500 times in the space of 3 hours…
Yes, I didn't pay attention in class so I could listen to the radio to know when to call…
Yes, I pretended I had to go to the bathroom to get out of the basement of a building
so that I could call…
Yes, I did those things…
But that didn't win me those tickets.
What I did was go to the place the radio station said they would be.
I just had a feeling deep down in the cocker spaniels of my gut that I had a chance...
When Beth Anne wasn't home to go with me.
I called her a million and one times to get her lady balls home to go with me…
When she said she wouldn't be home for another hour
I left without her.
Showed up early at the place of interested and waited with the surprisingly few others
that also were crazy determined to win these tickets.
In the end, it was a simple raffle.
Keep in mind, Rachel Brock never wins anything.
I find myself to be attracted to bad luck. Or bad luck is attracted to me.
But not last friday!
Beth Anne finally showed up brought Alexa.
So I had company in my wait.
I believe I won the tickets because we said a prayer.
Or Alexa did, because she's the most righteous out of the bunch.
With in seconds of finishing the prayer they called another name.
John something something… 1,2,3. Dude was a no show.
Next raffle.
Rachel….
BROCK!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That's me!
I WON. I WON. I WON. I WON!
Thank you Heavenly Father.
I needed some happiness, and boy oh boy am I happy.
I was also recorded and heard myself talk really fast and in a high pitch voice on the radio 15 mins later how I won Taylor Swift tickets!
YAY.
The concert is tonight. Gonna be sitting front row with my sister.
Can not wait!
Life is beautiful, the Lord sends tender mercies every once in awhile.
and Love Always Wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment