Saturday 10 March 2012

The song that has been on repeat in my head
and my computer for days.

Saturday.
It's been a long crazy day.
Volunteered all day.
Right when the back room got organized.
A donation tornado hit.
3 hours later that room was more organized than chaos.
Success!
ASU Women's Volleyball Sand Tournament.
Was outside for an hour and burned my nose.
Fell in love with puppy golden retrievers.
Pictures with Jordan.
A blast.
Jordan made my job as a photography easy,
because she is gorgeous.
Made bagel pizza.
Easiest meal ever!
Got to Walgreen's pharmacy right before it closed.
: )
Fry's.
Bought food for dinner tomorrow.
Got hit on by the cashier,
Apparently we went to high-school together.
And he remembered my "pretty face"
Can't say that has ever happened to me in a grocery store before
Ostrich Festival.
Birds, fried food, junk, hoodlums, dust, lights, and metal.

Tomorrow I have a boat load of homework
that I really
really
REALLY
don't want to do.
But I will.
<3
Night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment