Saturday 3 March 2012

Grrrrr….

Home alone!
It was fun, for like 15 mins.
Now I would really like BB to come back home.
Dad, BB, and MeeeKYYYLAAA
went to DC without me.
I'm home alone with the pooch.
Means, I can slide down the hall way in
my socks and underpants
Blasting the music as loud as it can go on BB's stereo.
Awesome.
But I'm bored already and I miss my seester.
So I better get a really great present for holding down the fort.
I was even a nice sister and was brave and went into BB's room.
After jumping over the 12 mountains of clothes, dirty and clean.
I was the bed making fairy and made her bed.
I found a pair of shorts and a pair of underwear at the bottom of her bed. It made me laugh hard. But at the same time, if there are 12 mole hills and a tornado room, there would be random clothes at the bottom of the bed.
Just made me miss her, because she is funny.

Also,
It's funny how NONE of my plans ever work out.
I thought I would walk in May and finish up with
all my credits in summer school.
Graduation plan was set!
Bummer news, I can't find the 2 classes I need to take
to finish my schooling "/
I probably should have set my schedule before I paid the graduation application fee. Darn it.
So I'm gonna be here another semester.
Which I guess is ok?
My plans for afterward were unstable anyways.
So what's the rush??
I just really wanted to be done.

So I'm on Plan… S of my life.
Good things there are 26 letters in the alphabet to make
Plans A-Z.
Life is not turning out anywhere near what I thought it would be.
Grrrr….. school is over-rated.


No comments:

Post a Comment