Monday 26 March 2012

A-Mountain

Mondays are my long day. I am on campus from 9 am until about 8 pm. I don't have time to go home between classes, but I have a hour here and there to do things. During my hour and a half break, I decided to go for a run. I planned ahead andbrought all the things I needed. When I run I let my legs take me where ever they decide to take me. Today my legs took me to A mountain.

Basically, running this little hill made me miss my routes in Utah. I miss running up and around Temple Hill, and having the option of going higher if I wanted. I miss knowing exactly how long it takes me to run a route. I miss the back roads and the trials that follow the river. Basically I miss the hills and the green, trees, and flowers. Especially right now when Spring is beginning to heat things up again.

Temple hill. My all time fave.
Shopko and the dollar theater… so many options.
I could go to University Mall. Or make short cuts by Carriage Cove...


The flat straight run to the Shops at the Riverwoods, Tuscanos, and Happy Sumo.
I could return or up the hill and go thru the houses and end up by Helamen.


1 comment: