Thursday 14 March 2013

MIssouri Round 2

My sweet niece in her blessing dress. She is so pretty. 
This trip was interesting because the entire fam bam came along. There were times of too much togetherness but there wasn't any major blow ups, so I would say this trip was a success. 
It was really cold, it snowed and rained almost every day. But we got out and went and saw the Oz movie which was great and ate a few times at the knock of Black Angus called Colton's. 
It was good seeing my sweet girl and my sister and bro in law. But I am happy to be home again with my puppy, who has bronchitis. She went to the vet today. She is so brave but doesn't like the vet. Good thing I love my puppy because that vet visit was expensive. 

1 comment:

  1. that is the sweetest picture of your niece rach. Also, i nominated you for a leibster award on my blog so stop by and check it out. miss you!

    ReplyDelete