Saturday 30 March 2013

Coop's Bridal Shower

The time has finally come! The bridal shower was a success! 
The food was delicious. We had cinnamon rolls that was like heaven in your mouth. We also had strawberries and dip, a caprese salad, and cake pops. Basically it was delicious in every bite. 


We played a fun game where we asked Taylor about their relationship and we had recorded the answers. For every answer Katie got right, us girls had to put a piece of duble buble in our mouths. For every wrong answers Katie put a piece in her mouth. I gave up at 5 pieces but it was 13 to 7. 
Afterwards Katie opened presents and we wrote advice for her on cards. I am putting all these pictures and notes in a photo book so Katie can remember it all. 









Now we are watching Les Mis. This movie is beautiful and gets
me every time. Tonight we are either going to the men's volleyball game or a comedy show. All I know is that I need to eat some protein and vegetables for dinner because of all the cinnamon rolls and cake pops I have consumed earlier today. 
I am excited for Easter tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment