Sunday 30 September 2012

Couple of things

1. I got the Iphone 5. It is almost my most prized possession, second only to my camera and possibly my computer. But needless to say, it is LOVE! 
2. I went wake boarding yesterday with "cousin Katie" really she is my Aunt Laura's sister. It was really fun. I did well and now I'm sore in muscles I didn't even know I had, which kind of feels like I got hit by a truck. But my problems are small compared to poor Katie who was terribly sick and threw up a couple times on the boat and on the way home. Poor girl. She was a champ though and never complained. 
3. Looper- awesome movie. Mind blowing actually. Made me love Joseph Gordon-Levitt more than ever. 
4. Pitch Perfect. The funniest movie I have seen in a long long time. It is definitely a buyer. Rebel Wilson is my new hero. The songs are still stuck in my head too. I wish I could sing well. 
5. I can't believe it is already October tomorrow. Crazy how fast times flies. 
6. I have 3 episodes left of Downton Abbey, but I got distracted with Once Upon a Time, Revenge, and 666 Park Avenue tonight to finish them. 
7. Loved my video chat with Katie Cooper. I miss my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment