Sunday 9 September 2012

Cinderella Mural

 The Cinderella Mural







The drama of taking these pictures. Beth Anne had found this wall online. I had been wanted to take pictures here for some time. Last Sunday was too hot, so we just scouted it out to see which side of the wall it was on in terms of sunlight. So today, it was cooler, so I begged BB to help me. She was in a bad mood when I knocked on her door. She was in a bad mood as we were driving, I wasn't allowed to talk. When we got there she was mad that I was planning on wearing her prom dress, for 4 minutes to take a picture… so she left me there in a shady neighborhood, by myself with all my expensive camera gear. Thank you sister. I love you too? I just wanted to be a princess for like 5 minutes and my pumpkin carriage left me… 
That wall sure is magical though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment