Friday 20 July 2012

Dark Knight RISES

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, Batman!
It was epic. 
GO SEE IT! 
I'm seeing it twice in one day.
I went by me-self (yes I like going to movies by myself sometimes) and I ran into Brooke Curtis.
Then I happened to sit on her row so I got to hang with her. Coincidence? I think not.
Also, I'm very please to announce that me smoocher loocher Beff Annie is driving home as we speak. 
YEEEEEE. 
Haven't seen my twin in like a month. 
So excited to have her back.
And to be seeing this sweet movie again.
This time, I don't think I'm going to drink as much because I had to pee for like 2 hours of the 2 1/2 hour movie. 

1 comment:

  1. I finally saw the movie too and I LOVED IT!!!!!! So amazing, so intense - I hardly relaxed for the entire 2.5 hours! Oh man, just thinking about it gives me the chills. I need to go see it again! And I like going to movies by myself too :)

    ReplyDelete