Saturday 28 July 2012

Be Well

We started off the morning with a tour of 
whole foods. 
That place is intimidating.
So many healthy foods, it's crazy.
But we came back and cooked. 
 We made salad with kelp, spinach, lettuce, and berries. We made kelp chips, sweet potato fries, home made pesto, squash spaghetti, a huge veggies bake, a green smoothie, and a protein chocolate shake. 
"Delish!"
I'm excited about finding peace with food.
I'm excited about learning how to cook in a healthy way.
I'm excited that I'm changing my lifestyle.

A picture of all of us. 
Jamie Relei, amazing.
Afterward I got a massage. OMG heavenly. Massages are the BEST! 
Then I had the best nap of my entire life.
I was so relaxed.
I've decided, if one day I'm ever extremely rich,
I want a masseuse to give me a massage before I go to bed every night. 
So I can have that same amazing sleep that I had today. It was a delicious sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment