Saturday 11 February 2012

Picture 11: What makes you Happy



it is slightly ironic, that today's picture is what makes me happy.
in that, less than an hour ago, a rude man that is also my father yelled at me for NOT taking responsibility for my unhappiness.
Needless to say,
He did not make my list of what makes me happy.
What did...
because I didn't know I was unhappy today
and things do make me happy.
are as follows.

My two pumpkin heads.
My new origami owl.
And the note that was on the box,
Made especially for me
that read,
" Your journey has molded you for your greater good.
And it was exactly what it needed to be.
Don't think that you've lost time.
It took each and every situation
You have encountered
to bring you to the now, and now is
RIGHT ON TIME."

Other things that make me happy are birthday cards, CAKE, text messages from people I haven't talked to in months, Zumba, volleyball, photography, photoshop, and well you get the point...
the list can go on and on.

So take that father... you don't know nothing bout me.

No comments:

Post a Comment