Saturday 30 November 2013

Seesters

So two epic movies have come out recently, and they make me grateful for my sisters. 
Lets talk about Hunger Games… it was fan-freaking-tastic. I loved every minute of Catching Fire. 
But I love the relationship that Katniss has with her sister Prim most.  It reminds me of my relationship with BB. Being a few years older than Beth Anne, without a doubt I would have volunteered as tribute for her. I am just so grateful that BB is my sister, I don't know what I would do without her. God did good bringing us together, because I couldn't have gone through the past few years with out her by my side. 


I am really lucky because I am the middle sister. So I know what it is like to be the older sister and the younger sister. The best of both worlds being  the protector and being looked after. 


Frozen was the cutest movie I have seen in awhile. A total sister movie and I was a total sap about it, I cried twice. In this movie I can relate to Anna, the younger sister. I feel like I'm kinda awkward and goofy like her. And Becky reminded me of Elsa. I remember Becky locking her door when all I wanted to do was play with her, like older sisters do. But the love that Anna and Elsa had for each other, saved each other. Just like I know Bec would do anything for me like I would do anything for her.Basically, I am the luckiest girl ever to have these two beauties as my seesters. Love you Becky and Beth Anne, more than you will ever know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment