Thursday 23 August 2012

Back to skool, back to skool

Back to skool, back to skool
to prove to Dad, that I'm no fool. 
-Billy Madison-

Last semester. YEEEHAAA!
But it is also bitter-sweet.
My undergrad is well deserved.
Real life scares me a little.
Still not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do.
So I am gonna fake it till I make it.

Also BB and I haven't gone to the same school in over 10 years. I used to walk her to Kindergarten and that was it I guess with a 5 year gap in grades. 

So we met up for lunch and ate in the Library.







Also last night, my squirtle bottom shaggy dog who is more like the grinch when it comes to snuggle time, climbed over me and licked my face and laid down helplessly in my arms. Sweet baby girl was scared of the loud thunder. 
Words can't describe love sometimes.
It was simply priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment